Spring rolls are such a wonderful combination. Always so light and fresh, they’re the perfect snack! So why not turn this tasty snack into a full-fledge meal? This salad is like if you tore off the end of several spring rolls, dumped them into a bowl and poured peanut sauce over them. Amazing, right?
This salad is a perfect light lunch or dinner. Packed with protein from the shrimp and peanut sauce, filled with fresh veggies and the tasty mint, it offers a fully rounded healthy and delicious meal! It’s one that I can’t stop eating and you won’t be able to either!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 lb of shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/4 head of cabbage, cut into strips
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 1 mango, diced
- 6 mint leaves, torn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Peanut Sauce (find recipe here)
- Heat pan to medium high and add shrimp, cooking on each side for 3-4 minutes depending on the size. They shrimp should no longer be translucent and should have plumped up.
- Add all ingredients to dish, topping dish with shrimp. Pour over peanut sauce, mix together and enjoy!